Monday, February 25, 2008

Going to the pet store


These mice are really funny, They love to run,run,run. I hope they don't get out


We love to see the mice go round and round on their wheels. We laugh and laugh


Good thing Grandma doesn't have a pet snake or these mice would be history.


Grandma's turtles, this one is named Jack the other is Jill. She brought them
to Utah from Maryland. She has had them for over 10 years


Grandma needed some feeder fish for her turtles. She let us play with
them first. She let us get in her big tub and we got to play with them before the
turtles ate them. We watched as the turtles enjoyed their treat. Abby didn't like
the turtles eating her fish....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun to play with the feeder fish in the tub. Maybe I'll get some to play with then send them up for the turtles. You are a fun Grandma, Vicki!

Spencer's Adventures said...

Those two could live in the pet store! We'll have to go again soon.

Anonymous said...

You are awesome grandparents!!! My boys would scream like little girls with fish in the tub. Maybe I need to do that to toughen them up. That was a way cute idea. Love the new blog....much easier to read.

Where is the pet store? My kids would love to visit!

thelarsenfamilyexpeditions said...

pet smart is in Orem and I found
out there is one in Park City
which is a lot closer..
Thanks for coming Over and
working with the Activity
day girls they seemed to really
enjoy it.

Rachel said...

Okay Vicki, that is too funny!
I would never in a million years think of letting my kids swim in the tub with fish!! Kelsey would love it and Kendal would catch them and squeeze them until their eyes popped out!

Jenny said...

Vicky, my boys love the tub with our fake fish, and they wanted to put our aquarium fish in the water and I told them no!!! Feeder fish maybe, when Rachel told me you did this I thought she told me you put the turtles in with the kids!!! Scary, so the fish didn't seem so suprising. You are a great grandma!