Thursday, January 31, 2008

Live life to the Fullest





Starting a blog is the most adventurous thing I have done this year. Last year was to move to Utah. Life in Utah has been quite an adventure getting use to feeling like we landed on a different planet. We have had a lot to get use to since we lived in Maryland all our lives. We have enjoyed quite a lot of expeditions like finally catching a lot of fish on the lakes . Four wheeling the mountains and camping out in lots of beautiful parks..


For those who know me I haven't been able to do any of the above for quite a long time do to being so sick the past ten years do to my lungs being so crappy in the maryland area. What a difference being in Utah has made. I have a great Lung Dr. I see alot in Park City and she too is amazed....


Maryland is a beautiful green state with lots of trees and also the chesapeake bay that I grew up on. Sure miss those blue crabs. Also miss my son, my mom and my sweet niece daughter and her little boy Patrick, also all my friends and a lot of family......


Utah is the most adventurous state I have ever seen....


There is so much out door activities to do all through the state all year.


It will be an expedition to explore it all..........

No comments: