Thursday, February 21, 2008

We went snow mobiling

Last Saturday we went snow mobiling in the Wasatch Mountains
for our Valentine day expedition. It was a beautiful Sunny day
and we have been wanting to see all the snow on top of the Mountains.
I still can't believe John got me to do this......

We went bump,bumping along. I felt like the fat was flying off
along with my teeth, arms, legs and anything that was'nt holding
on... I thought if I fell off they would find me some time this
Spring because the snow was extremely deep.

Just as I started enjoying the beautiful views another snow mobiler
was coming the other direction on a thin narrow cliff at the top of
the mountain and as you guessed it we crashed into the snow with the
snow mobile on top of us. (boy was I sore) after getting that heavy thing
off of us we continued on and finished the trip. what an experience....
I'd do it again because we really did have fun. Oh I forgot to tell you the
matches I hid in my pocket in case we got lost on top of that Mountain
and I wanted to stay warm.........

No comments: