Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow Mobiling at Mirror Lake, Utah

A wolf we saw in the field. Click on Picture to see better



Spectacular Views


Vicky riding her own snow mobile for first time on the trip ( Look Ma, no hands )

I usually ride behind John but this trip I rode all day on my own


Spencer riding up steep hill


Ellen trying to ride up hill (Oh no, She fell off)


Waiting for Spencer to ride Ellen's snow mobile up steep hill





Some more beautiful views






Elevation was 10,759 feet



Our destination (Bear river lodge for our lunch)



No, that is his yellow shirt not his bum




4 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

Nice hand gesture mom...did you get that off of that "Stick It" movie?

Rachel said...

Dang, you guys have so much fun!!
I love that picture of you too Vicki. You crack me up! good job on the solo snow mobiling! I am not sure if I would be up to such a long trip on my own sled! I like to sit back and take in the scenery without having to think.

Unknown said...

That look like so much fun! I got Lyn a snowmoblie rental for Christmas, but we haven't used it yet. Where exactly did you go?

thelarsenfamilyexpeditions said...

we went to Mirror Lake which is
going toward Kamas then following
signs to Mirror Lake. The main
road is closed in winter and
open to snow mobilers so you
can go all the way to the lodge
which is about 35 miles one way
takes about 6 hrs. roundtrip but
well worth it. Beautiful views
and smooth trail. John goes off
trail to jump and fool around
but trail is really nice.