Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Deal or No Deal


I love this show. Have watched it ever
since it came on. Played online and even
a deal or no deal slot machine so I am
excited that they have a try-out in Salt
Lake on Saturday. I got the application
and filled it out and now I hope they
pick me.(LOL) It will be fun just to try
out for it any way. I called my mom and
asked her if she wanted to be in my circle
of people they let you have and she said she
would love to. She watches it too. I have
watched it several times with her and John
and I watch it every week. I would love the
chance to be on the show. Wish me luck......

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Good Luck Vicki!!!!!!
Darryl wanted to do this so bad. He was going to apply a long time ago but there was so much involved he just hasn't done it yet. When we saw they would be in SLC he was so excited until we realized we'll be in Southern Utah. :(
Did you go on KSL and enter the contests to be first in line. You probably have, but just thought I'd mention them incase you hadn't.
I pick Vicki!

thelarsenfamilyexpeditions said...

still have to go to SLC
to interview though.

Unknown said...

I hope you get picked. It would be so fun to see you on TV. We would have a big party

Rachel said...

Teresa told me today at church that she and Dan went down and waited in line, so fun!
I have never seen it, but I called to talk to my parents one night and they were watching it.

Parental Unit said...

You would be an awesome contestant, Vicky! I would love to see you on TV. And Happy Anniversary, you love birds! See you next week--Kathy