Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fishing with 5 crazy (girls) on deer creek





We all caught a fish (Hooray)
We had so much fun with Mike Gardner and his buddies on Sat. I was so glad that they all caught a fish including John and I. I was reading a book called Mother Teresa and it was talking so much about girls
when one of the guys caught a fish I said (GOOD GIRL) which I didn't realize what I had said until it
came out. They laughed so hard and I was so embarrassed but thought it was funny too. So when each
one of the guys caught a fish I said good girl just to make them laugh. We had a blast. Thanks Mike
for bringing such fun guys and coming up and going fishing with us. We had a good time. Now
it is Sean and Andrea's turn. I have a special small lifejacket for Taya. I think she will like the water.

3 comments:

Parental Unit said...

Mike had such fun, I'm jealous. I hope you have a life jacket for me too, cuz' now you're going to have to take me the next time I'm there!

Unknown said...

Look at all those fish! YummmY!

Jenny said...

Good Girl!