Sunday, June 1, 2008

Good fishing days

Rainbow trout (my kind of fish)



These two are Walleye bass( I run when John catches these
because they look scary with big teeth)

John and I went fishing on Deer Creek, Friday and Saturday evening and had some good luck,
I always enjoy catching the rainbow trout, but when he catches one of these alligator looking
fish, I run and hide because they are scary looking, but he enjoys them so much. I actually caught
one Sat. night and got away from it before I dropped it in water for good. John liked eating them
on Sunday. I prefer something more appetizing myself. I like to catch them but let him clean and
eat them.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I need to go fishing with the two of you! We never have any luck. Jacob loves to fish, he always says "my daddy can't catch fish!"

Unknown said...

If you've found a good spot let us know. Also if you ever have to much rainbow trout we would love some!

Anonymous said...

I am sitting here so envious! Not fare. You two make it look so easy. That one with the teeth would scare me too. It was crazy looking!!!!