Friday, July 4, 2008

Our favorite things about Maryland

My Mom and Abby hit it off big time.
Tyler at park near Jason's condo.
Abby at park
John's mom and Tyler and Abby
Abby sitting in front of flowers at Great Grandma's
Our favorite food, cheasapeake crabs
this is what they look like before cooking
we use to catch bushels of them and cook them

A crab boat out on cheasapeake bay
Lots and Lots of Trees
My mom(granny) walking her dog Macy
with Tyler and Abby


We always enjoy going and visiting Maryland but it is so hard on my lungs that I am very blessed to live in Utah. We love visiting all our family and going to the beach and eating the Maryland blue crabs which turn red when they are cooked. (yummy) We miss the beautiful parks and mostly the cheasapeake bay and Atlantic Ocean. We love Utah and all the beauty it has too. We live in a beautiful country and love America. God Bless the USA..........

4 comments:

erinmalia said...

i'm so glad that you had such a great trip to MD. but am sorry that it was so miserable on your body; just be happy that you get to return to utah!

and we are so excited to be in the house that you guys spent so many years making so wonderful. we expect to have many many happy years here!

Unknown said...

It looks like so much fun! I can almost taste the crabs! Thanks for sharing your great adventures, then i can pretend I went there too. We are so glad you are back!

p.s. Don't tell Ellie about the wild ponies on the beach, you might just have to put her in your suitcase next time you go!

Jenny said...

Wow I never thought I would miss the Cheasapeake bay. It is beautiful out there, I forgot how pretty it was. Was it terribly hot?

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place to live. I have never seem many pictures of Maryland but have heard wonderful things about it. I would love to go visit there out east someday, so pretty. It's been 20 years since I have been to teh ocean and looking at those pictures makes me want to go again. Thanks for sharing!