Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Break

Tyler and ducks
Abby feeding ducks
James watching
Grandma and James

Rub a dub




I had a lot of fun this week for Spring Break with the grandkids. I don't get to see Tyler too often due to being in school and it was a real treat. We went to see How to train your pet dragon which was my first 3d movie and enjoyed it very much, then to pet store to buy some feeder goldfish which each kid got a bag of ten so there would be equal time holding on ride home. I guess when James gets big enough the turtles will have 30 to eat. When we got the fish home I filled up the bathtub added some dechlorinator so they would not die and let them swim with the goldfish before feeding them to the turtles. They love this, you get lots of giggles. Then one day we went to ride the little four wheeler in church parking lot which has lots of wide open spaces in back. One day we went to Midway to play at the park with the ducks and stayed for quite a while. We enjoyed the sunshine,ducks,playground and indoor nature center. They all 3 are a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What kids get to swim with real fish?? Only your grandkids. do they realize how lucky they are to have you????

Looks like a great break!

Spencer's Adventures said...

I realize how lucky I am to have you!!! Thaks so much, mom. It sure makes work a lot easier when I know they are well taken care of.

Rachel said...

will you tell Wendy to send me another invite to her blog?